Decided to go back to school so I did a reading to see if this is a good path for me
Every day witch tarot.. by Deborah Blake
I did do a spread earlier asking about a different career switch.. but after some introspection and talking to a career guidance person at the university.. I feel like my heart is set on going for a Diploma in Administrative Professional as I have been told that almost all graduates get hired from their practicum assignment. I found this career spread on the internet and decided to go with it https://media.karousell.com/media/photos/products/2019/10/24/career_tarot_reading_1571877215_1f34f177_progressive.jpg
- Is this career cut out for you? — Nine of Cups — Yes I am. I will be successful in this career and will do well for myself. It is a good fit for me.
- Challenges ahead — Six of Pentacles — Probably means financial struggles as I will need funds to pay for the diploma and cover my expenses (rent/internet/phone/food) until I am able to complete the training/studies and are able to re enter the work force again
- What needs more focus? — The Empress — I need to focus on building more human connections? Focus on success? The end goal? Dont really know how to interpret this one.
- What should you avoid doing? — Five of Pentacles — Avoid running away then things feel difficult.. because I have always understood RWS imagery for this card to be that the group is fleeing something and is going to the church where they will get help
- Strength you possess for the job — Two of Wands — Can see the big picture and work towards the end goal
- How can you progress or advance here? — King of Wands — Believe in myself because I have the skills and expertise necessary
- Who might help you progress?– Queen of Wands — I think this means a mentor will come in my life later on, because there is nobody in my life currently who could be referred to here
- Likely Outcome — Seven of Cups — Multiple paths will open and there will be options to choose from