Relationship reading with clarification cards
Some of you may have seen this post yesterday as well but I'm posting it again because I pulled some clarification cards today so I'd appreciate some insight on that!
Person X and I were very close but drifted apart a few months back. I thought we'd date but he is currently dating someone else. We are just on talking terms.
RWS deck, relationship reading:
- My true self/how I feel about this relationship or him deep down: 10 of Cups (possible meaning: I'm fantasizing about being in a relationship with him)
- His true self/how he feels about this relationship or me deep down: Death rx
Clarification for Death rx: the 10 of Cups! He is happy in his current relationship, without me in his life (10 of Cups) but thinks that I'm still holding on to our relationship when I should let go (Death rx).
- How I see him: 5 of Wands Rx (someone who runs away from conflict/confrontation)
- How he sees me: Hierophant Rx.
Clarification for Heirophant Rx: 7 of Swords. 7 of Swords may indicate that he is too self-obsessed/selfish to think beyond himself & probably sees me basis how I can serve his agenda. OR he sees me as someone who is entitled, solves problems through fights/conflicts instead of a peaceful resolution or plays mind games.
- Past: Temperance (unequal relationship in the sense that one invests more than the other)
- Present: Star
- Future: Page of Wands
Clarification card for Page of Wands: World.
I did a past, present, future reading a month ago, too, and received Death clarified by 4 of Wands as future. Are there any similarities between that reading and this one?