What is this method called?

I am from Brazil and here we call the upright-reverse method the “american method”. There is another method that we call the “european method” which consists of pulling two cards instead of one while doing a reading – one major arcana and one minor arcana. In this case the minor arcana would be showing which aspect the major card arcana is manifesting in the situation (for instance, The World + an ace card would show that a new cycle is beginning). I’ve been trying to look up this method in english but I can’t really find anything, so I’m suspecting it has another name. Any resources would be appreciated as well!

submitted by /u/Verrmelho
[link] [comments]

Sharing Is Caring

Kerrie Mercel

Currently Kerrie Mercel, inspirational speaker, author & facilitator for the health and wellness industry. Kerrie enjoys working with professional business women helping them to find the power to live life on their terms.